- Adobe Illustrator CS4 and Corel Draw X4.
- We prefer file formats are vector based and are listed below: .EPS, .AI, .CDR or PDF.
- This is the preferred format for printing graphic overlays. A Vector image is a graphic that has been created in a drawing program (such as Adobe Illustrator, Macromedia Freehand or CorelDraw.). It uses paths to create polygons or lines and stores information mathematically. Vector art is resolution independent, which means that whether you enlarge or shrink the image, the output quality will be as high as you need it to be.
Text and Fonts
- Use vector text where possible to ensure the best quality print.
- Please outline (convert to curves) all used fonts before sending us your artwork.
- Spot Color, Pantone colors should be specified.
- Special inks, Gold, Silver, Glow in The Dark, Fluorescent Ink.
- CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black).
- The very edges of the document are called the bleed area. Parts of the artwork that are intended to print up to the trimmed edge of the stickers should be extended 2mm beyond the ‘cut line’ to give a ‘bleed’ (which allows for tolerance in the production process).
- If your artwork is suitable, we will email you a final proof for you to approve before we send your job to the press.
- Customer must approve artwork prior to printing.
- Customer-requested changes to sticker designs, whether the design was prepared by the customer or China Printing Online, which are made after final approval and after sticker printing and/or application will be subject to additional sticker production charges.
Trademark Logos or Images
- Please note that we cannot print any registered trademarks without written permission from the trademark owner.
If you have any questions about the artwork, please contact us.